StatCounter

WEEK 1















There's something in the soul 
that craves something fresh & new at the start of the year.
No huge changes in my life in store this year
(that I know of yet anyway),
so was eager to jump aboard
A good opportunity to think out of the box a bit
and stretch one's personal limits & comfort zone. 
Thought I'd share snippets of these weekly tasks
over here as well. 


The first week's task was to 
tell a story using the rule of thirds 
– and my mind instantly jumped to the thought
of a blank sheet of paper at the start of the year
 to slowly begin to jot down a brand new story. 
A soft landing, a quiet start.





x
















Unknown said...

Love this :)

Rachael xx.
theteacozykitchen.blogspot.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Which 52 week challenge is it? Can you give me a Homepage info?

Rebecca Skye Watson said...

Thank you dear Rachael
- really looking forward
to this putting a mark on my year
each & every week! x

Rebecca Skye Watson said...

Hi there,
here's the link to all the info: https://dogwood.photography/52weekchallenge2017.html
I embedded it in the post, but sometimes those hidden links are a bit too discrete :)
There's another "original" challenge that's still open to whoever wants to do it,
but jumped straight into the 2017 one.

Instagram

Sanctuary.